Green & Blacks Baking competition - Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation
in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to UK residents aged 18 years and over. Directors, management
and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees)
of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this competition are
ineligible to enter.
- Entrants will only be entered into the draw once. First valid entry per individual
is the only accepted entry from that individual.
- To enter the competition from the Green & Black’s newsletters email, entrants must
click on the link in the email they receive and enter their name, address, email
and postcode, and answer the question into the form provided (internet access required)
by the Closing Date.
- To enter the competition from Facebook & Twitter, entrants must click on the link
on the relevant post or tweet and enter their name, address, email and postcode,
and answer the question into the form provided (internet access required) by the
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted,
corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error,
omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption,
communications failure or otherwise.
- There are 10 Green & Black's Baking Hampers to be won, which includes 1 Green & Black's Ultimate recipe book, 1 Dark Cooking Chocolate bar, 1 White Cooking Chocolate bar, Milk Cooking Chocolate, White Cooking Chocolate, 125g Green & Black's Cocoa, 300g Green & Black’s Hot Chocolate.
- Prizes will be delivered by Green & Black’s within 21 days of the competition closing
- The competition begins on 29th November 2012 and closes at 23:59 on 13th December 2012 (the ‘Closing Date’).
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received.
- The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the promotion ending. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate
in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the
winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their
name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any
loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or
loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not
arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting
or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including
personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the
minimum allowable by law.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash
or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners
do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then
that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor
any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute
another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned,
including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control
of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness,
integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry
will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of
the competition winners.
- The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope
to: Green & Black’s, Baking competition, Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8
- The promoter is Green & Blacks (the ‘Promoter’) whose address is at Cadbury House,
Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH .
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.